Call Us : +(91)-9953356858
Texfab is one of the few
manufactures & exporters of dyesprings in the world. Dyesprings are
excellent yarn package centres for dyeing & bleaching.
Used for dyeing and bleaching of yarn packages.
Salient Features of Tex Fab Make Dye Springs :
Advantages of Dye-Spring :
- Made of high quality corrosion free stainless steel wire in AISI
304 & 316 grade.
- Main spring coil is made on fully automatic machine with high
production capacity and lacing is done on advanced machines specially
designed for this purpose. The spring coils are heat treated for stress
release and shape retention.
- Large manufacturing capacity for quick delivery
- Dyesprings manufactuerd exactly as per customers requirement
with regard to size and weight.
- Radially compressible springs available for high shrinkage yarns like
nylon & acrylic.
Stainless Steel Dyetubes :
- Yarn packages on dyesprings are pressed together to make a rigid
column, thus equalizing the density variation within and between
different packages facilitating uniform dyeing.
- The pressing of dyespring packages increases the loading capacity of
machines up to 10%, resulting in higher production, and equivalent
savings in water, chemicals, heat & electrical energy.
- The spring design optimizes the flow of dye liquor uniformly all over
the yarn packages leading to excellent dyeing results.
- Dyesprings are more durable & economical than plastic tubes.
With perforations are used as package centres for bleaching & dyeing of
yarn as well as heat setting & conditioning. The tubes are available in
different sizes, and with a step on one end for stacking one above another.
It is a superior alternative to plastic tubes (PP) and long lasting.
Dyetubes facilitates easy winding & unwinding of yarn due to smooth
finish and eliminates wastage of yarn at the bottom during unwinding as
could happen with old dyesprings.
Dyetubes with compressible packages are also available as a substitute for
compressible pp tubes ( BECO tubes)
HTHP Vertical Dyeing Machines
Texfab manufactures full range of
vertical dyeing machine of capacities up to 1000kgs per batch for all kinds
of textile materials like cotton, polyester, wool, acrylic, nylon, viscose
etc. Fabric Dyeing Machine are use to dying all kinds of fabrics.
Used for pretreatment, bleaching, dyeing and after treatment of
packages, bobbins, beams loose fibre tops, muffs, hanks etc with appropriate
Salient Features of Tex Fab make HTHP Vertical Dyeing machines :
- Low liquor ratio 4 upwards.
- Offered in either airpad dyeing system or fully flooded dyeing
system on customer demand.
- Variable loading facility at almost constant liquor rates without
- High capacity , High efficiency circulation pump of low noise,
directly coupled to the motor, and special reversing device fitted below
the dyeing vessel for flow , -reversal which is carried out with pumps
motor in operation.
- The system avoids peak power absorption due to frequent motor
restarting, eliminates water hamming effect on yarn packages, saves
energy, minimizes break downs and gives better dyeing results with
shorter dyeing cycles.
- Semi- Automatic or fully automatic mode of operation. Semi Auto
operation includes auto fill & drain, programmed dosing and auto
sequencing of operations. Fully auto operation includes, in addition,
inverter (VFD) with differential pressure control, parallel operation of
dyeing vessel & stock tank, remote programming through PC, graphic
display of process parameters & process history in memory.
- The machines can be offered working directly on CNG ( compressed
natural gas ) with burner fitted, for heating the dye liquor, so that no
boiler or steam is required for running the machine.
This revolutionary new idea has resulted in great savings in operating
cost as well as capital cost of boiler, chimney & pipelines.
- Multiple level safety features to make the machine operation totally
- Two machines of same capacity can be coupled to work as a single
machine of double capacity.
HTHP Horizontal Tabular Dyeing Machines
Texfab has designed & developed
economical & eco friendly Horizontal tubular type dyeing machine for
capacities from 20 kgs to 320kgs per batch ( up to 16 tubes) These machines
do not require overhead hoist or working flatform. Hence installation cost
is low and machines can be installed on mezzanine of higher floors also.
The machine is suitable for dyeing all types of yarn in package form.
It is also suitable for dyeing zippes tapes, small width fabrics & warp
Salient features of Texfab tubular dyeing machines
- Works on very low liquor ratio of 1:3.5 upwards depending on nature
of yarn & loading factor. Low liquor ratio results in
proportionately large savings of water, heat energy, chemicals &
effluent treatment cost.
- Variable loading possible from 50% upwards of the rated capacity
without using dummies.
- Works on airpad dyeing system, resulting in saving cooling water,
heat & electrical energy.
- Opening closing and locking/unlocking is done, simultaneously and
automatically by electro pneumatic devices with complete safety.
- Many optional features are offered to suit varying requirements of
the customers like pressure extraction of water, thermo flush, PH
monitoring and more.
- Machines working on gas (CNG) with burner fitted ( without the need
of steam or boiler) can also be offered.
- Variable loading possible from 50 % upwards of the rated capacity
with almost constant liquor ratio without using any dummies.
- Heat exchanger is coil type, directly fitted inside the color
addition tank resulting in most efficient and fast heat transfer.
- The tubes are fully flooded but still works on air pad dyeing system.
Thus saving cooling water, heat energy and electrical energy.
- Opening/closing and locking/unlocking of all tube lids is done
simultaneously and automatically by electro-pneumatic devices.
- Design ensures complete drain of liquor from the machine every time.
Thus, preventing accumulation of dye deposits inside the machine and
- Machines are available in semi-auto or fully-auto mode of operation.
The operations automated include fill, circulation, color / chemical
dosing, drain & uninterrupted sequence of operations, besides
controlled heating & cooling.
- Specially developed dedicated PLC with microprocessor, live mimic
and liquid crystal display (LCD) to indicate all process parameters, for
better control and easy operation
- Many optional features are offered to suit the varying requirement of
the customers like pressure extraction of water, thermo flush, ph
monitoring, variable frequency drive and more.
HTHP Pilot Dyeing Machines
Texfab manufactures pilot dyeing machines and fabric dyeing machine
for dyeing all kinds of fibres & yarns from 200 gms to 5kgs/batch. We
custom design the machines to meet the varying demands of our clients.
- The machines have all the features of any large capacity machine,
including identical liquor ratio and other process control features for
exact reproducibility of dyeing results in bulk.
- Steam, thermik fluid or electrical heating system or dual systems
can be offered.
- Two or more machines can be offered on a common platform to save
- The machines are table top models with integrated electrical control
panel for ease of operation.
HTHP Beaker Dyeing Machine
Tex fab manufactures Glycerine bath
beaker dyeing machine consisting of 12 Nos of beakers of capacity 250cc or 6
beakers of 500 CC each with pressure tight caps having Teflon gaskets.
Used for sampling and shade matching of yarn and fabrics with temperatures
up to 1350C.
Salient Features :
- All the beakers (of 250 cc) are made from solid bar and hence here
are no weld joints. These are not made from pipes y welding the bottom.
This ensures long life and no leakages even after many years of use.
- The gear motor of 0.5HP/32rpm is from most reputed manufacturers for
noise free and maintenance free operation.
- A choice of heating arrangements with either electrical, steam or
thermik fluid system.
- Table top model for ease operation, without requirement of a
- Machines with more or less number of beakers, of larger or smaller
size can also be made as per customers requirement.
- Pneumatic press consist of header with a pneumatic cylinder with
movement in X and Y axis.
- Pressing head and guide rods are provided as per the application to
meet the particular needs of any pressing process.
- Gear motor is provided in the trolley for rotational movement of the