Mould Release CoatingOur range of products include semi permanent mold release coating.
Semi Permanent Mold Release Coating
Approx. Price: Rs 3,000 / LitreGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity
|Mould Release Coating
|1 sq meter
- Mould Release Coating for Rubber, Plastic Semi Permanent Mould Release Coating
- For Sticky Compounds like EPDM, EVA, PU & Rubber etc.
- Suitable for Temprature upto 700 degree celsiusFor Injection, Compression & Blow Molding
- Nano Mould Coating creates a highly nonstick coating in the moulding chamber. The non stick coating is super slim at just 100-200 nanometers so that it does not interfere with the dimensions of the product being manufactured.
- The nonstick film has been developed to solve the problems faced by the blow moulding industry where the hot plastic or rubber gets bonded to the blow moulding chamber & does not release easily.
- The traditional solution has been to dismantle the chamber & clean it with sand blasting thereafter reassemble for further use, the disadvantages are.
- Increased downtime & regular production cycle breaks
- Decrease in production numbers per shift & Laborious method of cleaning
- Nano Mould solves all of the above problems faced on a regular basis and until now accepted as standard practice of the blow moulding industry.
- Nano Mould as been developed after extensive research and is a nano material which creates a highly nonstick surface when applied, it is heat resistant and does done peel off from the surface of the blow moulding chamber, it is a extremely thin coating which does not alter of affect the size of the product being manufactured
- The advantages of using Nano Coat in your blow moulding machine are:
- Increases productivity
- Easy to apply on-site
- By reducing friction it eliminates drag marks & streaks from appearing on end products