Stainless Steel Dye SpringWe are a leading Manufacturer of stainless steel dye spring from Navi Mumbai, India.
Stainless Steel Dye Spring
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||500 nos|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Usage/Application||for yarn dyeing|
|Wire Diameter||As per customer requirement|
|Surface Finishing||Metallic finish|
|Spring Rate||14.5 N/mm|
|Spring Diameter||as per customer requirement|
In order to cater the variegated demands of our precious clients, we are offering an excellent quality range of Stainless Steel Dye Spring.
The Dye-Spring manufactured by us are qualitatively superior and highly reliable. Made of high quality corrosion free stainless steel wire in AISI 304 and AISI 316 grade. Laced with sophisticated technology, we are capable of manufacturing ½ million Dye-Springs per year and meet the immediate requirement of our customer in shortest possible lead time. Dye-Springs Application :
Used for dyeing and bleaching of yarn packages.Salient Features of Tex Fab Make Dye-Springs :
Advantages of Dye-Spring :
- The main spring coil is made on fully automatic machine with high production capacity and lacing is done on advanced machineries specially designed for this purpose.
- Our dye springs are heat treated for stress release and retention
- Yarn packages on dye springs are pressed together to make a rigid column, thus equalizing the density variation of different packages facilitating uniform dyeing.
- The pressing of dye spring packages increases the loading capacity of machines by 25 to 30%, resulting in higher production.
- It causes equivalent savings in chemicals, water, heat energy and power consumption per kg of yarn dyed.
- The spring design optimizes the flow of dye uniformly all over the yarn package leading to excellent dyeing results.
- Dye springs are durable and are more economical than plastic tubes.
Tailor made production :
- We are capable of manufacturing Dye-Spring exactly as per our customer's specifications with regard to weight, diameter and length.